BellSouth Pinned FAQ

:huh: This is News to me>

I have always had my bellsouth email forwarded to spamcop directly or indirectly since 2002. There have been no changes to forwarding email, or none that I can tell.

Incidentally, Yahoo used to allow POP3 to another webserver and that has changed quite a while back- they charge for that service. ....But Yahoo appears to allow POPs from SpamCop without charge.

Must be some arrangement with Yahoo?.

:huh:    This is News to me> 

I have always had my bellsouth email forwarded to spamcop directly or indirectly since 2002. There have been no changes to forwarding email, or none that I can tell.

"always", "directly or indirectly" - ??? Not necessarily clear.

You posted this into a Pinned item identified as a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question). But, as you chose not to go into providing the details of setting up the "Forward Mode" in a BellSouth account, I moved it out of the Pinned Topic, started a new Topic so as to ask you to provide these details. It was another BellSouth user that stated that Forwarding was not an available option.

Incidentally, Yahoo used to allow POP3 to another webserver and that has changed quite a while back- they charge for that service.  ....But Yahoo appears to allow POPs from SpamCop without charge.

Must be some arrangement with Yahoo?.

The magic of software.

Archived