Allow Acrobat to create PDF's from each page in Report History

LaoziSailor

You need to log in to your spamcop reporting account, if you have one. You will only be able to review spam reports you have made yourself through the reporting service.

lisati, precisely,  I am logged in to the account and can see my report list. When I start Acrobat and feed it the URL it prompts me to login to Spamcop and that is where the issue resides, Spamcop needs to accept a LOGIN via a program in addition to a web browser.

Spamcop Report History to Acrobat 2017-07-11_13-35-58.png

Spamcop Report History to Acrobat 2017-07-11_13-38-47.png

Spamcop Report History to Acrobat 2017-07-11_13-39-52.png

Spamcop Report History to Acrobat 2017-07-11_13-42-53.png

Try this

Login to SpamCop.net and go to the report you want to make into a PDF.

Click <ctrl>A <ctrl>C    (select all) (save to clipboard)

Go to Acrobat and select [Create] --> [PDF from Clipboard]

Spamcop needs to accept a LOGIN via a program in addition to a web browser.

Asking for changes to the reporting web site here is futile. The people who have the ability to make such changes do not participate in these forums.

Personally, if I want to create a PDF from a web page, I "print" the page, and then select the option to sent the output to a .pdf file instead of a physical printer. That's using Firefox on Ubuntu (GNU/Linux). I don't know if that choice is available for your browser and operating system.

Yes, Lking your suggestion works, it breaks down due to the workload in doing copies over 90 days.

Dave_L, yes, your suggestion works from any source to the Adobe PDF Printer and has the same breakdown as the Copy to Clipboard option.

Acrobat Pro has an automatic "append" function where clicking through the 90 days worth of data is practical. It all stays in reverse chronological order, exactly as when you browse through the reports.

Spamcop Report History to Acrobat 2017-07-11_17-54-14.png

5 hours ago, LaoziSailor said:

lisati, precisely,  I am logged in to the account and can see my report list. When I start Acrobat and feed it the URL it prompts me to login to Spamcop and that is where the issue resides, Spamcop needs to accept a LOGIN via a program in addition to a web browser.

<snip>

The reason I said you need to log in is that your initial screen shot appeared to be showing that you weren't logged in. Having noted that, I see there has been some discussion since then.

18 hours ago, lisati said:

The reason I said you need to log in is that your initial screen shot appeared to be showing that you weren't logged in. Having noted that, I see there has been some discussion since then.

An example of how Spamcop should behave is shown below when I create a single PDF from multiple pages.Login requested to display the Inbox

Spamcop Report History to Acrobat 2017-07-12_13-44-46.png

Spamcop Report History to Acrobat 2017-07-12_13-58-43.png

Spamcop Report History to Acrobat 2017-07-12_13-59-13.png

20 hours ago, lisati said:

I refer to this image, copied from the first post in this thread:

595fc6f1f22ea_SpamcopReportHistorytoAcrobat2017-07-07_13-33-38.thumb.png.933b1778fb73099190f33400fe06ce6f.png

Yes lisati, the Spamcop website rejects me when I try to login through Acrobat and I cannot therefore do what I can through the Telnet Communications website, that is create and append as I drill down the site.

For whatever it's worth Spamcop does allow drilling and appending as you go, it does not with the "secure" side. That is what I am requesting be changed.

Archived