New Account (old user)

I decided I wanted to change the name of my spamcop account as it contained my name, so I just set up another by creating a new account via the $30 route. All configuration is complete, including mailhosts. Mail diverts have changed to the new account from the old one.

However, something strange ...

I check check Held Mail and spam (4 messages) has begun to come in. I "Check ALL", select, "Quick - report immediately and trash" followed by "Release / Delete selected messages". They all get reported, I get the report by email However, all messages stay in held mail, they are not removed from the list, and can be reported again! I can't trash them, delete them, forward them or do anything else.

Any ideas?

I moved your post from "Help" to "E-Mail" ... and here in this new Forum, I'd suggest starting with the Pinned item at http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=128

This issue has been resolved. Please can a moderator delete my posts.

What would be better is if you would post and advise as to what actually resolved the problem. Was it the referenced link and the lack of a Trash Folder or was it something else?

I moved your post from "Help" to "E-Mail" ... and here in this new Forum, I'd suggest starting with the Pinned item at http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=128

This issue has been resolved. Please can a moderator delete my posts.

What would be better is if you would post and advise as to what actually resolved the problem. Was it the referenced link and the lack of a Trash Folder or was it something else?

I have no idea what resolved the problem.

I was in contact with admin via email, and the problem "disappeared".

The reason that I want my posts deleted is that

1. there is nothing useful in them

2. until now! as I have discovered that this forum is fully indexed by Google, and this (in my mind at least) presents a security risk given the sensitive nature of some of the information people may choose to post, especially if they believe the forum affords privacy.

Archived