Personal Blacklist a file?

1. I found the personal blacklist feature in spamcop, but I can't believe I have to enter the addresses one at a time in little boxes. Is this for real? That's serious punishment!

I have a file handy with all the info in it. It seems that spamcop should be able to take these in a text field, one spammer per line and deal with it.

2. Can wildcards be used?

Regards,

Matt

I really hope you're not talking about actual e-mail addresses? As far as wild-cards, there are a number of Topics already existing that cover that ground .. I'd have to go do the same looking that you could have already done ... If no one else has answerd by the time I get all caught up in here, I'll see if I can find one or two items to point you to .. In the mean time, try reading some other postings in here ....

That would be a nice improvement to the site but for now, no there is no way (other than cut/paste) to get the list inside of spamcop.

2. Can wildcards be used?

You can clip off anything to the left of the address to customize your blocking.

username[at]subdomain.domain.tld

subdomain.domain.tld

domain.tld

tld

will all block (or whitelist) username[at]subdomain.domain.tld but will block (or allow) more as you move down the list.

Archived