Spamcop webmail

When I try to log in to my spamcop webmail account I instantly get a message that my session has expired. I cannot access the wbmail. What is the problem?

Please let me know urgently at kenh[at]icoste.org.

:(

The last time I heard of something like this, it boiled down to some thrid-party application called Ad-Subtract .... and that was a couple of years back. And looking at the FAQ http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/366.html the error message was a bit different .. but .... you don't offer a lot to go on, and the word "instantly" is a bit odd. Check your end for things like cookie handling, proxies in use, possibly some scripting modes (based on the recent "new look" changes) ...????? Again, totally shooting in the dark here.

I use AdSubstract. I shut down my anti-virus, firewall, and AdSubtract and webmail opened properly. I reactivated all three and it is still working properly.

What I meant by instantly was 2-3 seconds. I enter my name and password, click my mouse to open webmnail and it immediately says my session has times out. That happened to me about 20 times with both Internat Explorer and Netscape. Now it seems OK.

I am totally confused by the whole thing.

KenH ;)

Archived