Possible stupid question.

81RED

Have been a free user of spamcop for some months now.

Started off submitting spam via the online submission form, but found this to be way too much work.

Read the FAQs and discovered that i could forward the spam to Spamcop via email.

This works fine - however I am still required to open my mailbox, find the spamcop reply, click on a weblink, wait for the page to open, scroll down the page, and click on the "Send Report" button for every single submission I have made. I there any way to overcome this? Can i bulk-send my spam once in a while or something similar?

Any good ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Steve!

I had no idea such an option existed, and went straight ahead with it.

This however, leads to another problem.

I don´t seem to recieve any test-mail from SpamCop, at least not yet,

and its been more than six hours. Should I just be patient, or do you think there is a problem somewhere?

Thanks Steve!

...My pleasure!

<snip>

I don´t seem to recieve any test-mail from SpamCop, at least not yet,

and its been more than six hours. Should I just be patient, or do you think there is a problem somewhere?

...That sounds too long to me. Is this test mail you are expecting in response to entering information in the Mailhosts process?

what option? As Steve mentioned a couple of items, your query isn't clear (to me) ... "test mail" suggests mail-hosts, but ...???? Per other issues in the past, is your ISP filtering, might the "test mail" be sitting somewhere other than where you are looking (Bulk/Trash Folder vice InBox) ... etc.?

Oh, and one final (I promise) question. Now that this is set up, where on earth do i switch on this "quick reporting" feature?

Will it magically appear in the mailhosts configuration screen after i have

submitted X amounts of correctly parsed spam, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Archived