Spam Traps

zoner

but I dont know the reason

Sounds like there may be a language problem.

The following is a copy of the information from link you provided

194.213.217.40 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)

Causes of listing

System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam traps are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop)

Additional potential problems

(these factors do not directly result in spamcop listing)

Listing History

It has been listed for 26 hours.

also dont know how to remove from the blacklist

You may want to check the following link How can I be de-listed

Keep in mind, SpamCop does not block any email - not even spam.

What it does do is provide a service to others that trust it with the tools to fight spam. It is up to the individual user, ISP, corporation, etc to use the tools wisely.

Note: your IP address was also listed by DSBL.org

What follow is a statement from there server regarding that listing

Distributed Server Boycott List

The DSBL lists contain the IP addresses of servers which have relayed special test messages to listme[at]listme.dsbl.org; this can happen if the server is an open relay, an open proxy or has another vulnerability that allows anybody to deliver email to anywhere, through that server. Note that DSBL itself doesn't do any tests; it simply listens for incoming test messages and lists the server that delivers the message to DSBL's mail server.

or how to repair our server if it is vulnerable.

I can't help you there, but if you are really looking for help you will need to provide more information for the server using IP 194.213.217.40

What Operating System are you using including version number and all patches that have been applies (ie service packs, etc)

Any other software that has been installed that my act as a relay or mail server.

Note: these questions are best directed to your own IP department or support network.

Here are some other sites you may what to check

http://www.mail-abuse.com/support/an_sec3rdparty.html

http://www.sohoskyway.com/supportctr/spam/open_relay_faq.php

Archived