How Do I Renew???

My wife mentioned in passing that her SpamCop account will expire in a few days. So I logged on to her account to renew it.

I'll be darned if I can find a link ANYWHERE to let me do so. I know it exists...heck, I've renewed accounts several times...but it sure doesn't make itself obvious.

Can someone give me a URL to take me to a renewal form?

SUGGESTION: If a user is within a month of expiration, prominently display a link to allow them to "RENEW ACCOUNT"!

Thanks in advance,

Eric Longman

First problem is trying to guess at which type of account you / your wife has ... if a Filtered e-mail account, I believe it's under a preferences setting ... and strangely, looking at the "new look" and "new security upgrade" .. it also appears that you've an "add Fuel" option under those Preferences.

Thanks, zachariah, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Wazoo, I've looked high and low, and there's no "renew" or "add fuel" link anywhere that I can see. You're right; it's a "Filtered Email" account at $30/year.

Note to Spamcop (to reiterate): A prominently placed "Renew" button (at least one that shows up when you're within 60 days of expiration) would be an excellent modification to the site design!!

• 1 month later...

Having no reach to the web pages you mentioned, (though still wondering if there's a connection between me starting a Glossary here and Julian's recent change to the parser output page) ... but I would have sworn that I had added links to the FAQ "here" to include all the payment questions. Did you look or have some other recommendation as to how to better identify the links I used in this version of the FAQ?

Archived