"Send Spam Report(s) Now" Failure

turetzsr

Ummm, not sure what to tell you right now .... I've got your item pulled up in a SpamCop report window and I've the opportunity to hit the "Send Reports Now" button ....????

13958[/snapback]

...Me, too. It's after I hit the "Send Report(s) Now" button that the error appears. :) <g>

I see it wanting to report 7 web pages to the same group of 8 addresses plus the source.

If you deletect the reports for all but 1 of those sites, do you still get the error? The same message would go to the same people except it would not list out all of the pages listed.

I see it wanting to report 7 web pages to the same group of 8 addresses plus the source.

If you deletect the reports for all but 1 of those sites, do you still get the error?  The same message would go to the same people except it would not list out all of the pages listed.

13973[/snapback]

...Yep, that did the trick. Thanks Steven!

...Interestingly, I had the same problem on another spam. After I used your trick on the first one, I submitted the second one again and it did not have all the dups, so it worked without my having to do anything! :o <huh?>

Archived