Spam Cop Reporting Error!

jpsimon

I got the following error when trying to report spam:

http://mtayuxv.ecnfhhfa.info/oe017/?affili...campaign_id=601

[an error occurred while processing this directive] 500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, your request could not be processed.

Rest assured that this problem will be fixed. Please re-try the operation which caused this error in a minute or two. You can even leave this error screen open and use your browser's "reload" button to re-try. Please do not press reload repeatedly though. Pressing the button more often does not resolve the problem faster. It just makes a bad situation worse.

If you believe this is a bug which occurs only under specific circumstances (rather than a temporary, general problem), please click on "Help" above and report the problem in the forum with as much detail as you can.

Why is this happening now? Please fix your server so I can report spam again, its rather annoying to get these errors all the time, thanks!

Please see http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2231 ... no feedback so I have no idea what was wrong or if it was even fixed ....

14342[/snapback]

Nope, it's not fixed. Admin is stumped (OMG, I broke Spamcop!!). Will experiment with a different browser this week, even though this one worked fine for 9 months. Might be a Mac thing, although that shouldn't make a difference all of a sudden. *shrug*

Wazoo, Did you finally fall asleep? :D

Actually, just back (well maybe a couple hours now) from dealing with some storm damage at a brother's house ... tree came down sometime in the wee hours this morning .... unfortunately, someone had built the house in the spot where the tree wanted to lay down <g>

Actually, just back (well maybe a couple hours now) from dealing with some storm damage at a brother's house ... tree came down sometime in the wee hours this morning ....  unfortunately, someone had built the house in the spot where the tree wanted to lay down <g>

14589[/snapback]

...Am so glad I'm not a neighbor or relative of yours! :) <g>

heh! .. and now just back from rewiring the front end of Dad's car so that the turn signals worked ... replacement fender due to be available in a day or two, so will have to undo all the temporary repairs I did today <g>

And now you're probably going to be even happier yet that you're so far away <g>

Tornados, massive wind and rain damage, large hail ... that was about 1600 yesterday, lost power about 1730 .... about 2030, neighbor with a chain-saw got a little bit too excited, which left me standing at the wrong spot, the three tree limbs from a tree in the folks' yard that were laying the neighbor's garage roof decided that the ground looked like a better spot ... carried me down with them ... took about 20 minutes to find my glasses. probably another 30 to settle down all the folks that were so excited about what they'd witnessed <g>

Anyway, power restored about a half-hour ago, still working through the rib cage hurts syndrome, and co-ordinating the neighborhood recipe list to try to handle all the thawed food ... actually nice to be back on-line and sitting down for a minute or two <g>

Archived