Help disabling account

I would like to disable my spamcop account (i.e. keep it from checking my other accounts). I have gone in to Options, Mail Management, and then Configure external pop servers. I have no email accounts listed and it is still checking them and pulling emails over.

What can I do to disable spamcop?

thank you in advance for your help.

Though not wise in the ways of the e-mail accounts, looking at the Set-up FAQ, there's the generalization of waiting a bit for things to take effect when starting up the external POP account checking .. one would guess that there's something like a cron job to update the database, and then there's the cycle time to actually pull up your set of accounts ... is itpossible that you're deleting the accounts but not giving the database update enough time to get update? .. Purely hypothetical here ...

Is it possible that your are forwarding your mail to SpamCop instead of SpamCop POPing your mail?

Your statement is a bit unclear

I have gone in to Options, Mail Management, and then Configure external pop servers. I have no email accounts listed and it is still checking them and pulling emails over.

Did you delete them, or were none listed?

Archived