How i delist my domain?

Yes the IP is currently shown as being on the SCBL, https://www.talosintelligence.com/reputation_center/lookup?search=82.80.50.0%2F24 If no additional reports are received the IP will automatically come off of the block list.

To make sure you understand, the IP address is listed, NOT your domain.  If your outgoing email application shares the IP with other outgoing SMTP the offending email could be coming from one of those domains, not yours.  Check with you ISP to find out if you share the IP with others.

Of course what is spam is in the eye of the receiver not the sender.  For example, PineApp Mail Secure would not flag a totally benign email sent to a spam trap. However, the email would could cause the IP to be blocked.

Check with your ISP.  The link above shows that the email volume has shown a 96% increase. Now a good sign.  Someone is sending a lot of email.

On 7/3/2018 at 5:28 PM, unidress said:

Hello my domain ip 82.80.50.21 listed again this week.

how i can see witch address send spam mails from my domain?

in our PineApp Mail Secure system we check all outgoing mails.

https://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=82.80.50.21

In the past 3.4 days, it has been listed 2 times for a total of 2.1 days

compromised/forged web and or email accounts
If Microsoft Windows Defender is available to you, use it
Scan for Malware! 
THEN
Change log-on to a more secure password-Phrase! 

>

• 9 months later...
On 7/4/2018 at 2:29 AM, petzl said:

compromised/forged web and or email accounts
If Microsoft Windows Defender is available to you, use it
Scan for Malware! 
THEN
Change log-on to a more secure password-Phrase! 

unidress, Also one quick note you might want to make sure your routers are also secure.  I have seen email that actually came from a hacked router to my email account.

• 1 month later...

The IP will automatically be delisted in ~20 hrs when I looked.  Did you follow the link https://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=blcheck&ip=192.185.46.109  in the page you referenced?

I would also suggest you contact your ISP to see if others share that IP.  If so others could be the cause of the listing. In either case, you should review your operation.

37 minutes ago, Lking said:

I would also suggest you contact your ISP to see if others share that IP.  If so others could be the cause of the listing. In either case, you should review your operation.

Wilma,

I have also seen routers that had been hacked.  You might always want to check your routers and IoT devices such as IP cameras.  Anything that is sharing that same IP could have been used to send the unwanted email.