Seeing an old spamcop report

andrewweb

Can anyone advise please?

Got an email back from spamcop (return-to the person who emailed spamcop) someone claiming an SC report had resulted in some spammer's account being terminated.

Somehow, I suspect it's less than totally genuine however, but anyway..

The subject is: [spamCop id:678281502 (212.21.99.212)]

Is there any way I can see that report as I can't remember what this one was about (it would be nice to put a face to the spam.. :))

In addition, I've been reporting spam via SC for quite some time, and this is the first time I've ever had anything approaching a feedback for it - is this quite normal?

Can anyone advise please?

Got an email back from spamcop (return-to the person who emailed spamcop) someone claiming an SC report had resulted in some spammer's account being terminated.

Somehow, I suspect it's less than totally genuine however, but anyway..

The subject is: [spamCop id:678281502 (212.21.99.212)]

Is there any way I can see that report as I can't remember what this one was about (it would be nice to put a face to the spam.. :))

In addition, I've been reporting spam via SC for quite some time, and this is the first time I've ever had anything approaching a feedback for it - is this quite normal?

If you want to see the recipients and the subject line -- write to me at deputies <a> admin.spamcop.net and I will give you that information.

It's pretty rare to get an ack saying an account has been terminated. It used to be more common but very few ISPs have the time to respond.

Archived