Sending reports page not appearing

jdtaylor

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has been finding that when you report some spam the next page the confrimation of sending these reports does not come up and instead you get the Can Not Find Server messsage from Internet Explorer, as thiis has been happening on several occasions personally and even now I am on Broadband I am sitll hitting the same problem when I thought it might just hve been a dialup bug, but this doesn't seem to be the case, and I was wondering if anyone else has been experincing these problems.

I would also be very grateful to know if this is a common bug or what, as the amount this has been happening has been increasing recently, and I am keen to know if it not just me experincing these problems.

I have seen it too over the past day or so. This could be a problem at SpamCop or Akamai. If refreshing a few times doesn't work, please try going back one page and then refreshing a few times. This method has been working for me. If you get a page that says that reports have already been sent, you can see where they went by clicking the "Past Reports" Link.

Archived