Spamcop.net stats

ufo-joe

there were marked troughs in volume towards the end of May and mid-way through September. Does anyone know what caused this?

It's actually more of a question about how much data might be available that's open for public discussion ...??? I'll will just state that there are a couple of ancient discussions within this Forum structure talking the same subject ... some items are at least hinted at, other items you'll need to fit the pieces together yourself based on other data items ... the obvious point to make is that you have Julian on one side working some magic ... and you have spammers around the workd working to outfox Julian ....

Actually, if I remember correctly, some of the higher areas marked a change in the ways things were handled for a while but then removed when problems were discovered. My brain is not remembering particulars at this time.

You are correct ... again, just not in the mind-set of setting up a repeat of things. Again, the answers are "out there" .. I'm just not going to put them on a silver platter <g>

Archived