Email has stopped being held!!

We use the Block All option and then just White List any valid email. This week email stopped being held and everything ends up in the Inbox. Now we are being inundated with spam!!

Our account is bomes at spamcop.net

Please Help!!

Garrett

Do you have a sample of the x-spam* headers from before when it was working properly and a sample from now so we can see the differences? You could also submit a sample of each type and post the tracking URL if there is nothing private about the messages. Please cancel any reports for messages that are not spam.

I am assuming you have checked the Spamcop Options to confirm that the Block All option is still set.

Do you have a sample of the x-spam* headers from before when it was working properly and a sample from now so we can see the differences?  You could also submit a sample of each type and post the tracking URL if there is nothing private about the messages.  Please cancel any reports for messages that are not spam.

I am assuming you have checked the Spamcop Options to confirm that the Block All option is still set.

22516[/snapback]

Steven, I have resolved the problem. Thank you. Your last post set me to look at the full email headers and I noticed the X-spam header on some recently received email, which was not officially on the whitelist but was going into the Inbox anyway. I noted the X-SpamCop-Whitelisted entry and deleted it from the Whitelist. This is the underlying email account on the webhost. I'm not sure how it got their but will keep an eye out for it in the future.

Thanks,

Garrett

Archived