Feature Request

louisd

I know that we have discussed the fact that the system only checks POP accounts once every 15 minutes and that due to load and cost the interval couldn't be shortened. What I'd like to see is the ability to lengthen that interval. I have accounts that get very little mail and that I'd like to see polled only once every 2 hours or even less often. Some of the accounts are on overseas providers that charge me for outbound data transfer and the less often I check the account, the less it costs me. Any chance something like this is possible?

--Louis

IIRC, the polling cycles start every 15 minutes. Sometimes they catch up to each other, and sometimes they get bogged down.

Is there any way you could get those overseas providers to forward your mail to your SpamCop Email System account with enough traceable headers?

Is there any way you could get those overseas providers to forward your mail to your SpamCop Email System account with enough traceable headers?

I've sent in a request to those providers requesting that. They're WAY behind the times and don't have any way for me to set something like that up myself. Thanks for the idea.

Archived