Sending Mail Via Outlook Remotely

I am new to Spamcop and really like it. I hope that I am posting this question in the correct forum. I have my isp forward my work email to spamcop and then my clean mail is sent to Outlook 2003 when I get to the office. When I log onto outlook remotely (at home) I receive my mail just like from the office. However, I am not able to send email remotely using Outlook. Is there a setting within Outlook that will allow me to do this?

Thank you

When I log onto outlook remotely (at home) I receive my mail just like from the office. However, I am not able to send email remotely using Outlook. Is thereĀ  a setting within Outlook that will allow me to do this?

25077[/snapback]

Hard to say as you don't provide enough informations... Probably you want to do this:

work: Outook downloads (pop) mails from spamcop. Outlook sends email through a smtp-server where you work.

home: Outlook downloads mails from spamcop.

As Spamcop does not provide any smtp (outbound) mailservers you can't send mails through spamcop.

You could use webmail.spamcop.net and send mails from your browser instead of Outlook.

Or you need any outbound (SMTP) mailservice. (Could be your work allowing this, your ISP or any other Email-provider)

Lukas

Archived