Now SpamCrossing.com

KNERD

After blocking all of Eonix.net entire IP range, I am now getting the same spam from SpamCrossing.com (aka Hudson Valley Host). I suspect they are in cahoots with each other.

The reasoning is the M.O. is the same as was with Eonix.net

• sequential IP addresses being used for each spam
  • no action taken with spam
  • spammy sites are still being hosted on Eonix.net

How can we pressure Spamcop to getting more serious with spam blocking with repeat offenders, and lowering the threshold for number of reports to block when they keep getting spam after spam report on the same offender?

Not sure why I even bother with Spamcop anymore as nothing gets done to spammers, and the IP addresses are NEVER on the spamcop block list.

On 8/28/2021 at 9:54 AM, KNERD said:

After blocking all of Eonix.net entire IP range, I am now getting the same spam from SpamCrossing.com (aka Hudson Valley Host).

This is in part why I own my own mail server and use spamassassin.  Then I built my own rules to look for certain combined key phrases and block those.  Now no matter if they change ISP's, only those emails get blocked.  (This also allows good honest emails to come from those IP addresses if they were able to send any.)

• 1 month later...