Extra report field

Spamnophobic

I recently obtained a new SpamCop reporting account. The old one always used to show me an extra field in the report form which I could use to send an extra report. Typically I would use this to send a report to postmaster@[whatever gmail or hotmail account spammer used] only of course for scam spams where the scammer typically needed my reply to sign up, so that the mail address had to really exist.

I would ask the postmaster to close the account, and this would typically be succesful.

However, with my new account this field is no longer shown. Does anyone know why not and how I could retrieve this possibility?

Tracking URL without this possibility:
https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6754026074z61bb1c52cba0a8aa80d58b4086861910z

Unfortunately I can no longer obtain a tracking URL with this possibilty as reports are now too old, and also older reports are under an older SpamCop Login which I can no longer access.

Can anyone appraise me of the situation? Thanks.

2 hours ago, Spamnophobic said:

used to show me an extra field in the report form which I could use to send an extra report. Typically I would use this to send a report to postmaster@[whatever gmail or hotmail account spammer used]

That extra report field is tied to the fuel in your account.  Your old account will still have it until it runs out of fuel.  Then the new account will have it.  For me, I just use the old reporting account and add any new email addresses to mailhosts tab.