Need spamcop.net sysadmin contact/help

My wife's email account (<removed> at spamcop dot net) was overdue, and she just got around to telling me that she had been getting reminder messages, so I paid the $30 on Wednesday. It appears to me that her account was cancelled midday yesterday (presumably for non-payment).

Who do I contact to get it reinstated? How? Spamcop has always been very transparent for me, and I can't seem to find any contact information for someone who could help me with this basic administrative problem.

Thanks for any pointers you can give me,

Stephen Buchanan

Send an email to support[at]spamcop.net, they should be able to help you

or

via web access How can I contact someone about a billing question? (clickable link)

the following is a note for the second page of that form

Requests received through the form are treated with higher priority and are more likely to reach us. However, if you prefer to use traditional email, please use this link. It will include pertinent details automatically in the text and subject of your email.

My wife's email account (amyb at spamcop dot net) was overdue, and she just got around to telling me that she had been getting reminder messages, so I paid the $30 on Wednesday.  It appears to me that her account was cancelled midday yesterday (presumably for non-payment).

Who do I contact to get it reinstated?  How?  Spamcop has always been very transparent for me, and I can't seem to find any contact information for someone who could help me with this basic administrative problem.

Thanks for any pointers you can give me,

32110[/snapback]

The SpamCop FAQ has links at the top of these pages ... a Pinned entry at the top of each Forum section .. included in that FAQ are links to contacting folks, based on the type og account in question. As the separate functions of SpamCop are handled by different folks, different companies, different contact points are provided. The $30 suggests an e-mail account involved, so you'd want to look under the SpamCop Email System & Accounts section, that particular entry is titled I forgot my Password / can't login / other account problems

Thank you for the replies -- I apologize for sounding so helpless, and not taking the time to read something as simple as the FAQ. It's hard to concentrate when you have two children trying to "type" on the keyboard at the same time.

I'll contact the support folks using the form suggested above.

Archived