how do you get real help with mail host?

I can't even understand how to configure mailhost for my own home address, so how in the world am I going to get past that and figure out how to set up my forwarders? what are those test thingies, and what do those numbers & letters mean? huh?

and what the heck does "properly filter your headers on your mailing list" mean? I do have a mailing list, but I have no idea what filters in the headers are, let alone how to set them up! or even what you're talking about

I guess I'll just have to quit using spam Cop, even though I'm a paid member, since I can't understand English, and there is NOBODY here to help me! (cuss word, cuss word, cuss word!)

quoting the instructions that I did not understand is NOT helpful -- I still don't understand them

what a bummer!

~~~~~~~~~~

:(

Not sure what to tell you then. Thousands upon thousands of other users have managed to muddle through and make it happen. The SpamCop FAQ found within this Forum (two links at the top of the page, Pinned item in each Forum section) include a complete walk-through from one of the Moderators .. The Pinned items in this specific Forum section has a number of entries that include directions of what to do if your problem is other than "a general issue" that has already been discussed in other Topics in this Forum section.

You are not the only non-English speaking customer to be using spamcop. And if I must say, your writing in the English language is quite readable.

Also, I find no post by you about this subject other than this single complaint. Have you attempted to ask any specific questions? We can be quite patient here.

Also, I find no post by you about this subject other than this single complaint.  Have you attempted to ask any specific questions?  We can be quite patient here.

32223[/snapback]

Previous posting was about some Earthlink servers found on the BL ... strangely, that discussion was in the Reporting Help forum .. moved it to the BL forum while looking at it ... from back in October, probably before I added all the new Forum sections ..???

Previous posting was about some Earthlink servers found on the BL ... strangely, that discussion was in the Reporting Help forum .. moved it to the BL forum while looking at it ... from back in October, probably before I added all the new Forum sections ..???

32226[/snapback]

Yes I saw that post but not one "about this subject" ;)

I would expect, before hearing words like: "quoting the instructions that I did not understand is NOT helpful -- I still don't understand them" I would see someone quoting thoose instructions.

Yes I saw that post but not one "about this subject" ;)

I would expect, before hearing words like: "quoting the instructions that I did not understand is NOT helpful -- I still don't understand them" I would see someone quoting thoose instructions.

32228[/snapback]

I agree. Data on the other post was for busby777's benefit ... but it was when I saw the words "there is NOBODY here to help me! (cuss word, cuss word, cuss word!)" that I was having issues with composing a response <g>

Archived