Spam reports not working anymore

wondermike

Hi,

sorry, hopefully I've hit the correct forum for this as I haven't found a support section at spamcop's home page.

I normally submit my spams every 1 to 3 days, but since 23-aug-2005 I don't receive any more confirmation emails when I forward spams to my spam submission email address (i.e. submit........ at spam.spamcop.net).

Has anyone got a clue what could be wrong? I reckon that there were maintenance tasks going on at spamcop, so maybe I'm a victim of these actions.

I'd like to continue spam reporting, but I can't. :blink:

Thanks for any help!

Regards

Michael

sorry, hopefully I've hit the correct forum for this as I haven't found a support section at spamcop's home page.

I normally submit my spams every 1 to 3 days, but since 23-aug-2005 I don't receive any more confirmation emails when I forward spams to my spam submission email address (i.e. submit........ at spam.spamcop.net).

Has anyone got a clue what could be wrong?

32418[/snapback]

This is the correct forum. Maintenance should not have affected this.

In the Parsing and Reporting section of the FAQ, please read the following 2 sections and test which category your problem fits into.

E-Mail spam submittals blocked by your ISP? Updated!

Emailed spam Submissions Disappearing? No Confirmation e-mails?

Actually, this How to Use .... forum section was originally set-up for things like tutorials and such .... "problems" would normally be posted into the existing "Help" Forum sections ... this Topic is being moved to the Reporting Help forum.

Actually, this How to Use .... forum section was originally set-up for things like tutorials and such .... "problems" would normally be posted into the existing "Help" Forum sections ... this Topic is being moved to the Reporting Help forum.

32421[/snapback]

Sorry, I totally missed it was in the How to use forum. My fault. I only noticed the end of the forum name...too quick on that one I guess.

Archived