[Resolved] lost my login / password / address to report spams

emailbox

I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION, THANKS !

Hi ;),

First of all, sorry but I am French and I don't speak English very well... I am using SpamCop for a long time but my computer has severely crashed dur to en error with Partition Magic and I have lost all my data... :(

I can no more report spams with MailWasher since I don't have the email address beginning with "submit..." I was using to report spams and "of course", I don't remember my user name & password <_< (backup of these data has been destroyed).

Since my email address has not changed, how could I recover my user name, password and the email address to report (submit...) ?

Thank you very much for your help ! ;)

Emailbox.

Hi, Pascal,

Yes, "Bonne Chance" means "Good Luck", you speak French very well!!! :D

<snip>

35062[/snapback]

...And your English is better than a lot of Yanks I know! :D <big g>

...Félicitations e merci (congratulations and thanks, for the Francais-challenged)! Note: I had to look up the translation for congratulations -- my French is not that good!

Hi, Pascal,

...And your English is better than a lot of Yanks I know! :D <big g>

...Félicitations e merci (congratulations and thanks, for the Francais-challenged)! Note: I had to look up the translation for congratulations -- my French is not that good!

35069[/snapback]

Wow, now I am sure that you ARE French ! :D But if you are not... you deserve to be !!! :lol:

(thanks to the dictionary for "deserve"! ;))

Have a nice week-end!

Pascal.

Archived