bulk-reporting problems

mrmaxx

I have twice now reported emails I did not intend to report because somehow, a message that showed as "unchecked" on my screen was reported via bulk reporting. I'm not sure how this happened, as it did show as unchecked on my screen. Any ideas what's going on? Can someone help me figure out why these messages got reported?

Thanks

I have twice now reported emails I did not intend to report because somehow, a message that showed as "unchecked" on my screen was reported via bulk reporting. I'm not sure how this happened, as it did show as unchecked on my screen. Any ideas what's going on? Can someone help me figure out why these messages got reported?

Thanks

38074[/snapback]

Hi, mrmaxx!

...Sorry I can't help you directly with your problem. Since no one else in the Forum seems to have been able to do so, either, I would suggest you leave a message (I presume to JT, the "owner" of the SpamCop e-mail service) via the SpamCop e-mail "contact us" form.

...Good luck!

Hi, mrmaxx!

...Sorry I can't help you directly with your problem. Since no one else in the Forum seems to have been able to do so, either, I would suggest you leave a message (I presume to JT, the "owner" of the SpamCop e-mail service) via the SpamCop e-mail "contact us" form.

...Good luck!

38142[/snapback]

Sorry, I saw this message at a bad time and forgot about it when I had time...

Some things to mention to JT (and you can also anwer here):

Do you recall the circumstances around any of these reportings? Did you select all messages on the screen then uncheck those specific ones? What folder were they in when you were reporting them? Can you explain exactly how you report your messages?

I have not had any such experience and I report from webmail all the time, but I rarely report only some on a page. I use the "report as spam) link to quick report all messages in Held Mail folder but for messages that slip by into the Inbox, I generally check mark them and use the Forward link to send them to my full reporting email address.

Archived