Authentication Down (Again)

We should have our 3 posts joint by a moderator!

38472[/snapback]

...and moved to the correct forum. Is there a problem with either the mail system or mail accounts? Not here. I only see a problem with the reporting system and it is in that forum where all such posts should go. ;)

...and moved to the correct forum. Is there a problem with either the mail system or mail accounts? Not here. I only see a problem with the reporting system and it is in that forum where all such posts should go. ;)

38477[/snapback]

Well it does depend. If you have a SpamCop Email account then problems logging into the held mail folder outside the Email system can reflect an Email problem. But I can access Email (&reporting) now - so perhaps it was a temporary issue.

Andrew

It's working now, sluggish though. Yes I have an e-mail account so I posted in the right place.

38482[/snapback]

Debatable .... The graphic up top is "live" .. this is the Parsing & Reporting system setting in IronPort maintained facilities in California. The Filtered E-Mail accounts are being handled on JT's hardware in Georgia. The "problem" being discussed (and displayed on the Reporting Server Status graphic) is when one attempts to use the Parsing & Reporting system via the E-Mail account .... Simply dealing with one's e-mail would not demonstrate any "problem" ....

Archived