setting up spam cop

spys.co.uk,Jan 18 2006, 10:11 AM]I just set up spam cop and got an email with my user ID and PW

I am meant to have an email to send repoted spam to

Where do I get that please??

39382[/snapback]

You can find this information in the pinned item above... How to Submit spam for Reporting, Generic instructions Reading the FAQ can often help avoid frustrated responses from other users who spend many hours compiling answers to these questions <_<

You can log in to the reporting area of the SpamCop site at:

http://www.spamcop.net/

Using your full SpamCop Email address as your username and your password as chosen.

You'll see that you are presented with a screen with a box to paste spam items in. Immediately above this you'll see a line which starts: 'Forward your spam to:'

The address which follows which begins 'submit.' is your reporting address.

However, you may find that your SpamCop Email account catches the majority of your unwanted junk. So Emailing becomes unecessary - you simply report from the held mail folder.

If you want help with the intricacies of your SpamCop Email then you would be best posting in the Email forum.

Andrew

Simply because I'm not exactly sure what "I just set up spam cop..." really means ... there's also the slim chance that this user (I'm not going to repeat the e-mail address here .. please see the Forum FAQ linked to at the top of this screen) has somehow managed to have an account set up such that the ISP Response Center is the screen seen when logged in ....???? Only tossing this out because I really am not sure of the question .....

Simply because I'm not exactly sure what "I just set up spam cop..." really means ...

39385[/snapback]

Hi Wazoo!

Strange thing is, when I read the post the first time I was sure it referred to the flat-rate Email account but now, on re-reading, I agree with you that it is far from certain. Anyway the FAQ link and general info still stands :(

Andrew

Archived