Hello SpamCop!

gupi

Hello to you all,

I would like to donate to SpamCop, but payment methods used are pretty inconvenient to me (in Romania): Paypal is not available here, and I'm yet afraid to use my CC.

May I suggest SpamCop to use also an alternative payment system, for instance moneybookers ? It requires no costs and is widely available.

Yours,

Stefaniu Criste

Romania

Steve, Criste is actually his first name, they have things in reverse over there..

39971[/snapback]

...Wow, really? Like the Chinese and Japanese? Wish we did it that way, too -- it makes a lot more sense to me. :) <g>

...Criste, I apologize for my typical ignorant Yankee (yeah, I know, that's redundant) ethnocentrism.

I would like to donate to SpamCop, but payment methods used are pretty inconvenient to me (in Romania): Paypal is not available here, and I'm yet afraid to use my CC.

39739[/snapback]

You could mail a check or cheque to the following address per How can I make a donation?:
SpamCop Donation

950 Elm Ave

San Bruno, CA 94066-3047

You could also force the moneybookers issue by sending your donation to paypal[at]admin.spamcop.net, but be aware that sending anything less than US$2.20 via moneybookers is probably pointless, as US$2.20 is the minimum they charge for a withdrawal.

Archived