Error after submitting 'Report Spam'

stevewest15

I'm getting the following error after I click the 'Send spam Report Now' button at spamcop.net website:

Report spam to:

Re: 209.66.113.62 (Silent report about source of mail)

putRow UPDATE command denied to user 'reader'[at]'sc-app6.soma.ironport.com' for table 'prefs' (1142)/sc?

putRow INSERT command denied to user 'reader'[at]'sc-app6.soma.ironport.com' for table 'prefs' (1142)/sc?

putRow INSERT command denied to user 'reader'[at]'sc-app6.soma.ironport.com' for table 'reports' (1142)/sc?

putRow UPDATE command denied to user 'reader'[at]'sc-app6.soma.ironport.com' for table 'prefs' (1142)/sc?

putRow INSERT command denied to user 'reader'[at]'sc-app6.soma.ironport.com' for table 'prefs' (1142)/sc?

putRow INSERT command denied to user 'reader'[at]'sc-app6.soma.ironport.com' for table 'reports' (1142)/sc?

Sorry, failed to get reportid from database, will not send.

putRow UPDATE command denied to user 'reader'[at]'sc-app6.soma.ironport.com' for table 'stat_spamcharset' (1142)/sc?

putRow INSERT command denied to user 'reader'[at]'sc-app6.soma.ironport.com' for table 'stat_spamcharset' (1142)/sc?

Any ideas why?

thx,

SW

Any ideas why?

40199[/snapback]

yes .... notice the major dropout in the graphic at the top of this screen ... the Parsing & Reporting system was having issues. This was the concept behind putting that graphic / link up there .... to handle the "can't login in" ... "database errors" .. "www.spamcop.net doesn't exist" ... etc. situations without what used to be hundreds of newsgroup posts, then adding in a bunch of Forum traffic .... this status graphic is not hosted on the site that's being monitored, thus one can see that there is or is not any traffic flowing on that system.

I'm seeing these same errors... are the reports actually going through, or should I wait awhile and try again?

40205[/snapback]

It's hard to say what the results of a crashed database might be .... but .. I'm a bit confused about your 'current tense' of seeing these error. There have been several folks banging away at a particular spam submittal being discussed in another Topic for the last hour or so with none of these database problems ... and the graphic shows that spam is coming in and reports are going out ...????

Archived