spamcop reporting address

spirefm

The help section says "Right below the Welcome sign you'll see an address" but, I can't get the Welcome sign because my login is rejected (probably because I am already logged in!). I've tried leaving the site and returning but I can never get to the Welcome sign so I can't find out my reporting address (lost in a computer crash). I've tried resetting my password but still can't get to the Welcome page. Is there any other place I can find out my reporting address?

The help section says "Right below the Welcome sign you'll see an address" but, I can't get the Welcome sign because my login is rejected (probably because I am already logged in!).

42290[/snapback]

I'd doubt you have a valid login if it is being rejected.

If you go to http://www.spamcop.net do you see yourself logged in in the top right hand corner of the screen?

If not then you're not logged in.

Andrew

Much confusion involved here. Your query seems to be trying to use multiple terms to describe both actions and data. It doesn't work like that.

There is a Reporting Account. You would "see" this if you could login.

However, logging in requires the use of your "Registered e-mail account" ...

You say you tried to "reset your password" which should have sent an e-mail to your "registered e-mail account" ... so the use of this e-mail account (data/string) and the 'new' password should have allowed you to get to the "logged-in" page, on which you would have seen the Reporting account data/string.

The SpamCop FAQ here (linked to at the top of this page) has an entry Password Problems?

Archived