Need to cancel would like refund

Hi there. I ahve been using the service for several days. My gmail acoc**t gets about 500 spams a day that it filters out, but about 10 a day make it through. I really thought that spam cop would be able to filter it between my gmail and my blackberry, but has yet to flag once since I started using it. I paid using paypal and would appreciate a full, or pro rated refund, I am completely dissatisfied as it is doing NOTHING for me... even though I make an effort and try to report eevry single mail that makes it through via spam cop.

thx

jacob

I have spam assassin craked down to 1, tagging on, and all of the blackhole lists marked...

cqmail.net' post='45254' date='Jul 20 2006, 07:36 PM']<snip>

I really thought that spam cop would be able to filter it between my gmail and my blackberry, but has yet to flag once since I started using it. I paid using paypal and would appreciate a full, or pro rated refund, I am completely dissatisfied as it is doing NOTHING for me... even though I make an effort and try to report eevry single mail that makes it through via spam cop.

Hi, jacob!

...Sorry the SpamCop filtering does not seem to be working well for you. Hopefully, others with more knowledge will provide some suggestions for you to get it working more effectively. I hope you'll wait a bit to see if that happens and give some of their suggestions a chance before you go ahead with your refund request.

...If you finally decide to request a refund, please see Pricing and Contact Us form (Fill in the form and in the drop-down list labeled "Please select your type of question" select "I want to cancel my account").

...Good luck!

Lots of stuff that was made into FAQ entries 'here' .... have you looked at any of that data? There are so many ways to access, use, configure things that some would say that it's amazing you've tried 'everything' in just a few days ... you'd neeed to post some actual data if you were intending on asking for some help beyond what's already existing in the FAQ data .....

cqmail.net' post='45254' date='Jul 20 2006, 07:36 PM']

I have spam assassin craked down to 1, tagging on, and all of the blackhole lists marked...

Tagging on is defined as: This option allows you to only tag spam in the headers of the email. No mail will be blocked, but you can use your email client or server to filter the email yourself.

You likely want that box unchecked.

Archived