Webmail and Disabling Quick Reporting

I have a webmail account (unsure if I paid for it... probably did) that I haven't used for a while. I just started using it again and noticed that Quick Reporting is turned on. I know this is weird, but I would rather have this disabled... I'd rather confirm each spam getting reported because I'm paranoid about getting "happy fingers" and accidentally report valid emails... I'd like the email of double checking emails before they're reported. Anyone know if it's possible to do this, or do I have to start manually forwarding each email (I swear it never used to do quick reporting when I used the webmail feature....)?

If I make no sense, forgive me. It's still early.

Thanks!

Daphne

I would suggest starting with the SpamCop FAQ here (links at the top of the page) Yhe way tou opened up your query has me suspecting that you'd be looking for the entry titled What is VER (Very Easy Reporting)? .... however, that's just a guess from this side of the screen, promarily based on the general traffic here of "how to turn it on" .....

Actually I do not believe that it can be turned off.

If you are reporting direct from Web mail, quick reporting is the only option.

You can forward email from Web wail, just as you would from anyother email client, to your submit to address for full reporting, OR, you can use the VER interface which allows for multiple options for reporting.

Archived