www.qwretyu.com/cancanwieldy.com - Who is really behind it?

Kojote

I keep reporting spam that all have removal links at "www.qwretyu.com". How long does it take until sites are blacklisted or someone takes down the spammer's website? This website has been in operation for almost two months according to WHOIS.

I'm currently reporting with munged address. How many reports does it take to blacklist a spammer?

So is there any organization that does want reports of this type? There used to be Blue Frog/Blue Security, but they shut down. I already report everything to FTC, KnujOn, my ISP, and SpamCop. Yet none of these so-called "anti-spam" groups don't have an effect. The same websites are up and running month after month. There has to be a faster way to shut down these websites.

So is there any organization that does want reports of this type?

As far as "shutting them down" there's not much that can be done if the hosting ISP or their upstream doesn't wish to get involved. If it's some sort of filtering you desire, check the SpamCop FAQ here for an entry titled How does SpamCop interface with SURBL? and grab yourself a tool that allows the use of that information.

Archived