New webmail repeatedly displays login page

weinhc2

I would like to have Inbox open in one IE window and Held Mail open in another IE window - so I can look at my incoming mail in one window and screen/delete my spam in the other.

The live system doesn't let me do this. When I click on Held Mail in one of my two windows, the other window (that is on Inbox, and I want to be on Inbox) also switches over to Held Mail.

I was trying out the beta system to see if it had this problem, and it has a different problem, which is, with two windows open, it keeps displaying the login screen - as if having the two windows open at the same time told it I had logged out?

Another problem I have had with the live system, is that I have never figured out a way to save copies of mail I compose and send. I tried all the obvious ways, and all the workarounds I could think of, but none worked for me. Eventually I just got myself trained to bcc: myself on everything I wrote - crude by effective, as they say.

I was trying out the beta system to see if it had this problem, and it has a different problem, which is, with two windows open, it keeps displaying the login screen - as if having the two windows open at the same time told it I had logged out?

Response from JT to a related issue: The system is set up to use cookies in the spamcop.net domain but the

server is in the cesmail.net domain. So, all cookies fail and the auth information is in the URL. I think that will work better once the server is in the right domain.

Another problem I have had with the live system, is that I have never figured out a way to save copies of mail I compose and send. I tried all the obvious ways, and all the workarounds I could think of, but none worked for me. Eventually I just got myself trained to bcc: myself on everything I wrote - crude by effective, as they say.

options, Personal Information, Create an identity, towards the bottom of the creation area: Save sent mail? checkmark and Sent mail folder: pulldown

"New webmail" in the Subject line, yet the post itself seems to address two versions .... the Beta has its own Topic/Discussion in place .. I even Pinned it to keep it at the top of this Forum section. Please keep all Beta dialog within "that" Topic/Discussion ....

Archived