wanting to close account

hello, i want to close my account but im not sure how to do so. reason is i want to get some emails for example changing passwords etc but ive been unable to because of spamcop. i dont know how to view the message as when i view it, its just a bunch of code

Sorry but I don't understand. How is having a SpamCop account (of any kind) keeping you from receiving email or changing your password on some other website?

Can you explain your problem in more detail? When did this problem start?

9 hours ago, Allen said:

i believe its related to the spamcop but i asked if i could have my account deleted, (apparently its disabled now) but i still dont recieve emails. is there a fix?

Go to SpamCop logon to webpage settings/preferences and see if your email address is correct. If a email ever bounces SpamCop stops sending.
after logging on
https://mailsc.spamcop.net/mcgi?action=wizard&stage=1

4 hours ago, Lking said:

More information is needed to help you find a fix to you problem.

sorry. what i meant is that i want to change a password however i dont get the email. ive got no emails and i thought nothing of it but after some time ive noticed i havent gotten any emails in my inbox and others at all

i think i might have something to do with the mailhost thing but im accounts has been disabled/deleted idk and i still havent recieved any emails

26 minutes ago, petzl said:

Go to SpamCop logon to webpage settings/preferences and see if your email address is correct. If a email ever bounces SpamCop stops sending.
after logging on
https://mailsc.spamcop.net/mcgi?action=wizard&stage=1

i cant. my account is deleted/disabled now so i cant access it. yet still dont recieve emails

Edited by Allen

33 minutes ago, Allen said:

i cant. my account is deleted/disabled now so i cant access it. yet still don't receive emails

Doubt if much can be done, this was a paid service, if you didn't keep account topped up. not sure.

10 minutes ago, Lking said:

Just checking. Are you talking about your reporting account or your spamCop email forwarding account?

idk, it might be my forwarding account. although the account doesnt exist anymore (i think) all i know is that when i got an email it wouldnt appear and an email from spamcop would say that a new email has been processed as spam

• 3 weeks later...