Making SpamCop user-friendly

nav2spamcop

There are some links to the forum as links to help. Unfortunately, some old links may be broken or to out of date info. As for moving from www.spamcop{dot}net to or from forum{dot}spamcop{dot}net there are security issues.  As you may have notices spammers and other malcontent frequent this forum.

On 8/24/2023 at 12:42 PM, nav2spamcop said:

Why is there no link to forum from Spamcop.net after we sign in?  At least not one that I can find.

Thanks.

After I open Spamcop.net main site, if I need to see the forums I then go to "Site Map" shortcut at the high right side of the page, here there is an handy link to the Forums.

It's not so quick as having a label alongside the labels as in the mockup I made, but three clicks are handy enough. I hope it might help you.

Edited by Lking
Image deleted to protect your submit code

while there is the possibility to go from image.png.fe25df3765c402af41754b7beb78e920.pngtoimage.png.203728601fabbc742bbf51d8feddec02.pngthrough the sitemap link, there is no way the other way unless it's through a tracking URL link in a post.

Personally I have two tabs open (well, it's actually more, but that's beside the point,) one to the parsing section, and one to the forum section. with that I have my bases covered and just have to switch tabs.

HTH

P.S. yes, the SC URLs above are pics, not text, to keep it from linking. I know, it's not fair ;). Quirks of life.