Report Handling & Past Reports - Still Problems

Ex_Brit

I guess there are server problems still as I've noticed that although I've opted for short reports, they seem to alternate between short and long.

Also past reports , when I can manage to load the page, only extends to that one page and no further.

I guess there are server problems still as I've noticed that although I've opted for short reports, they seem to alternate between short and long.

Not sure about "short / long reports" .... here's my guess .... the "short" reports are those that parsed cleanly .... the "long" reports are those with some kind of parsing issue, such that the parser provided details to show what was going on ....????? Tracking URLs would allow some verification as to whether I'm close to the correct answer ....

Also past reports , when I can manage to load the page, only extends to that one page and no further.

Pinned: Report History Truncated

Quick glance at the Tracking URLS .... nothing obvious to me, but .. I have "Show full technical deatils" selected, so I see the whole parse anyway .... what I did note was that a couple of them dud find spamvertised sites, but no reports were sent out on those ... is it possible that your "short" reports are actually the results of "Quick-Reporting" your spam?

I read that other thread regarding Past reports and either I'm blind or there isn't a solution yet?

All I can say is that I have several "open" issues sent upstream .. unfortunately, most of them having no feedback at all. This one at least has a "ticket opened" on it ....

Archived