"Sorry, confirmation codes do not match"

I have this problem and I believe it's due to X-SpamCop-Mx-Ip being empty in the body of the account configuration email. Since my email account has two mail servers, I received two config emails, in one it was populated (and worked) and in the other it wasn't populated and gave the confirmation codes error.

Can't help you with the X-SpamCop-Mx-Ip issue as I've not heard of that one before.

The error message in you Subject line is in fact available as an entry in both the SpamCop FAQ here on its own and as subject matter in my attempted/aborted/amended MailHost Configuration Problems FAQ entry.

Can't help you with the X-SpamCop-Mx-Ip issue as I've not heard of that one before.

The error message in you Subject line is in fact available as an entry in both the SpamCop FAQ here on its own and as subject matter in my attempted/aborted/amended MailHost Configuration Problems FAQ entry.

Yes, I read it, thanks. I only mentioned it here to document a possible problem with the code that generates the configuration email.

I have this problem and I believe it's due to X-SpamCop-Mx-Ip being empty in the body of the account configuration email. Since my email account has two mail servers, I received two config emails, in one it was populated (and worked) and in the other it wasn't populated and gave the confirmation codes error.

If you want to send me a complete copy of that configuration email, I'd be happy to look it over. service[at]admin.spamcop.net

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

service[at]admin.spamcop.net

Archived