server overloaded again?

mrbungle

I have been trying to submit an e-mail for the past 5 minutes via the web reporting page. I do this because most of the UCE I receive is to a Yahoo! account, where they do not allow viewing of the e-mail message source. All I keep getting is a blank page. Is the server bogged down again?

...Is the server bogged down again?
Yep - look at the graphic on/just below the top right of this page. Click on it for a closeup (and weekly, monthly etc.). Of course if you have graphics restrictions in place for your browser you won't be seeing it :)

I have been trying to submit an e-mail for the past 5 minutes via the web reporting page. I do this because most of the UCE I receive is to a Yahoo! account, where they do not allow viewing of the e-mail message source. All I keep getting is a blank page. Is the server bogged down again?

What version/locale of Yahoo is this? I don't recall this issue when creating a FAQ on "how to submit from a Yahoo (U.S.) account" ... On the other hand, as all the visual garbage tends to blow up my browser, I sure haven't jumped into the BETA of their 'new' version at all .....

mrbungle,

unless something has seriously changed with the web-based Yahoo! Mail, when you read a message there is a link in the bottom right-hand corner that allows you to display full header information which should be what you need to report to SpamCop.

glad I found this thread since I've been waiting for messages to process that I forwarded a couple of hours ago.

What version/locale of Yahoo is this? I don't recall this issue when creating a FAQ on "how to submit from a Yahoo (U.S.) account" ... On the other hand, as all the visual garbage tends to blow up my browser, I sure haven't jumped into the BETA of their 'new' version at all .....

Do you happen to have a link to that FAQ page by chance? Thanks.

Do you happen to have a link to that FAQ page by chance? Thanks.

One way ...

SpamCop FAQ at the very top of this page

Jump/Scroll down to the SpamCop Parsing and Reporting Service section

Locate the section then titled/listed as;

How do I get my email program to reveal the full, unmodified email?

-----> See also the tutorials in the How to use .... > SpamCop Reporting section

(Noting that the first link is currently dead as www.spamcop.net is off-line)

so scroll a bit further to find an additionl block;

Locate the section then titled/listed as;

Forward as Attachment Instructions

Forwarding "As Attachment" from GroupWise 6.x

Forwarding "As Attachment" from HotMail

Forwarding "As Attachment" From OE6

Forwarding "As Attachment" From SpamCop Webmail

Forwarding "As Attachment" from ThunderBird (multiple e-mails)

Forwarding "As Attachment" from Yahoo (U.S.)

At this point, I don't recall building Wiki pages for all these e-mail clients ... and the addition D2-FAQ thing that had many. many more clients covered (added by myself) didn't make a transition in the Forum application upgrade sequence ....

Archived