What format can one send Abuse report?

petzl

I get a spamvertised URL and check out where this filth shifts to I have kicked spavertised URL out of Russia & maybe China

http://mailsc.spamcop.net/sc?track=http%3A...2Fwww.zonrx.com

Then I get

abuse[at]keyweb.de does not wish to receive user-copied reports

I then send in report from my email account Not sure if they want attachment or copy & paste

I then send in report from my email account Not sure if they want attachment or copy & paste

A manual report is what I would try. I have seen more abuse desks refuse to look at attachments so I would paste the message with full headers into the body.

Let us know if you get anywhere.

...Then I get

abuse[at]keyweb.de does not wish to receive user-copied reports

I would interpret that as meaning they want the spam message forwarded (inline) like PayPal does. I am assuming this is a matter of preservation of the chain of "evidence" - they want as few pawprints on it as possible.

<snip>

<snip>

...With all due respect (and that's a significant amount!) to StevenUnderwood and Farelf, these answers appear to be pure conjecture. I would strongly urge you contact the folks at keyweb.de directly to ask them what they would like. That would sure be a lot better than guessing wrong! :) <g>

Keyweb chaps my ass. They have an exploited machine, but don't care to do anything about it, as is evident by their refusal to accept any SpamCop reports.

Thats what I think also

Plan 2 is to try and take down Keyweb though

...With all due respect (and that's a significant amount!) to StevenUnderwood and Farelf, these answers appear to be pure conjecture. I would strongly urge you contact the folks at keyweb.de directly to ask them what they would like. That would sure be a lot better than guessing wrong! :) <g>
Yes Steve, pure conjecture but the consequences are minor - another rejection means wrong guess, a Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren means right guess. Not mutually exclusive to asking them, which (presumably) involves filling out their online webform (intended for customers so that's a bit of a hurdle) and waiting ... waiting. But I agree, worth trying.
Keyweb chaps my ass. They have an exploited machine, but don't care to do anything about it, as is evident by their refusal to accept any SpamCop reports.
Maybe they are willful and complicit but that is another conjecture and one which is rather harder to test objectively (all we see are shadows on the wall and all that.) Noting "about 759" hits "in English" for keyweb.de spam on Google - but about 600 of those are duplicates). It would be hard to put a positive spin on refusal to accept SC reports, "we" think it shows a bad attitude, but that shouldn't prevent the hopeful exploration of other possibilities and other approaches I think.
...Plan 2 is to try and take down Keyweb though
Actually keymachine.de seems to be more of a menace (no. 50 on the HOS at the moment). Senderbase sees Keyweb AG IP Network and Keyweb AG:

Keyweb AG IP Network

keymachine.de

keyweb.de

itspace03.de

power-web34.net

keymachine76.de

temka.biz

dl-hosting.com

tagdance.de

efdns.de

keyaccount.de

ahost01.de

em-zwo.de

amplilogic.com

keyserver30.de

keyserver44.de

creatoor.com

x-svr.com

keymars64.de

haendler-treff.de

Keyweb AG

traders-briefing.de

hosting-ie.com

mail.adc.de

ethymos.com.br

softel.com.pl

astranight.com

ipilum.com

vilitas.de

rootbash.de

oliro08.de

securewebserver.de

hochmann.w-4.de

"We" can only deal with the spam we get of course, just noting the tip of the iceberg, not to mention the 49 organizations higher up the spam foodchain. All the more reason to try all you've got with what you've got if you want to be dedicated. Sheesh, what did we do before spam came along? Anyway petzl keep up the good work, however you elect to proceed. You have my gratitude in any event.

Archived