[Resolved] Mailwasher Pro retrieving posting email

jsmisc

Hi,

I have been registered with SpamCop for some time but I have had to reinstall Windows and I cannot remember the email address I received for reporting spam through Mailwasher Pro. I have tried to retrieve it from the SpamCop site but cannot find out how to do it.

Full of hope someone can help.

Thanks very much in advance.

John

I have been registered with SpamCop for some time but I have had to reinstall Windows and I cannot remember the email address I received for reporting spam through Mailwasher Pro. I have tried to retrieve it from the SpamCop site but cannot find out how to do it.

Full of hope someone can help.

I'm sure this is in the FAQ, but...

Log into your reporting account at: http://www.spamcop.net/mcgi?action=loginform;returnurl=%2F

Then go to the Report spam tab and the address should be toward the top part of the page.

Posted into the Forum section Titled Discussions & Observations > How to use .... Instructions, Tutorials > SpamCop Forum

With this post, it will be moved to the Reporting Help Forum section.

The 'answer' is that you need to log in to 'your' www.spamcop.net web page. The address you seek is basically in the middle of that screen. If you can't figure that out, then the implication would be that you do not have a SpamCop.net Reporting account ...???

I'm sure this is in the FAQ, but...

Log into your reporting account at: http://www.spamcop.net/mcgi?action=loginform;returnurl=%2F

Then go to the Report spam tab and the address should be toward the top part of the page.

Thank you very much for that. I did look in the FAQ's first but couldn't find the answer to retrieving the address rather than setting up a new one. Anyway with your help, thank you, I have sorted it.

Posted into the Forum section Titled Discussions & Observations > How to use .... Instructions, Tutorials > SpamCop Forum

With this post, it will be moved to the Reporting Help Forum section.

The 'answer' is that you need to log in to 'your' www.spamcop.net web page. The address you seek is basically in the middle of that screen. If you can't figure that out, then the implication would be that you do not have a SpamCop.net Reporting account ...???

Thank you very much for that. I have done that now and found the address I needed. I have entered it into the Mailwasher Pro box and it is working again fine. I just could not see it before.

Best wishes,

John

I really appreciate the help which Wazoo and Steven gave me. Thank you very much indeed,.

John

Archived