Report History

andre

You can check "your" Report History by logging into "your" www.spamcop.net web-page and clicking on the Past Reports tab/link.

If you have a paid type of account, you can do some reseach on other items from the parser-result page.

You can check "your" Report History by logging into "your" www.spamcop.net web-page and clicking on the Past Reports tab/link.

If you have a paid type of account, you can do some reseach on other items from the parser-result page.

Thank you but i'm not a isp provider but i use the ip 62.23.222.9 and i would like to know how receive reports about this ip.

Thank you but i'm not a isp provider but i use the ip 62.23.222.9 and i would like to know how receive reports about this ip.

You can not receive reports about that IP unless you "own" it. Current Reporting addresses:

abuse[at]fr.colt.net

The reason for that:

Reports routes for 62.23.222.9:

routeid:10479514 62.23.222.0 - 62.23.222.31 to:abuse[at]fr.colt.net

Administrator found from whois records

If you are a paid reporter, putting that IP into the parser will provide you with a [report history] link to see the types of emails beng reported by SpamCop's users. FYI, there are no user reports for the last 90 days on that IP address.

You can not receive reports about that IP unless you "own" it. Current Reporting addresses:

abuse[at]fr.colt.net

The reason for that:

Reports routes for 62.23.222.9:

routeid:10479514 62.23.222.0 - 62.23.222.31 to:abuse[at]fr.colt.net

Administrator found from whois records

If you are a paid reporter, putting that IP into the parser will provide you with a [report history] link to see the types of emails beng reported by SpamCop's users. FYI, there are no user reports for the last 90 days on that IP address.

Thank you.

My ip 62.23.222.9 was listed there are two days ago how can i know the reason why and what does it mean the message in the control center :

Most recent spam reported about 2.2 days ago

Thank you for your help.

If there were no user reports, then spam trap hits caused the listing.

spam trap hits are most often caused by 'misdirected bounces' or other automatic replies like 'out of office' replies to spam you receive. the return path which any email that has been accepted has to use to reply is almost always a forged email address.

spam trap hits do not send reports (because spam traps are email addresses that do not ever send mail besides which spammers were getting valuable information from the reports to evade the blocklist).

If you have started using Mailwasher within this time frame and are using their 'bounce' function, then that could be the problem.

Miss Betsy

My ip 62.23.222.9 was listed
The IP is sending stock Pump N' Dump spam to our system.

Here is an example header:

Received: from host.9.222.23.62.rev.coltfrance.com ([62.23.222.9])

by [our trap server] with SMTP; 13 Mar 2007 02:xx:xx -0700

Received: from ordiceline ([63.41.82.207])

by host.9.222.23.62.rev.coltfrance.com (6.59.7/6.59.7) with SMTP id xx:xx;

Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:xx:xx +0100

Message-ID: <[at]ordiceline>

To: "x" <x>

Subject: Ball Sander

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

Archived