Spoken like a true spammer!

Merlyn

...I no longer wanted to scrub other people’s toilets. It was wrecking my body, and it didn’t pay much.

So she "opted in" instead to annoy millions of people with crap e-mail? Sounds like her career has taken a downturn from the toilet days. Humble though it may have been, at least the toilet-cleaning was a genuine service to humanity.

I understand that you get tons of this stuff a day,

you out there, but with today’s email providers,

it really shouldn’t be a hassle. Just delete and move on.

In other words, "everyone on earth and the inner planets is allowed to send you crap e-mail, and you should just keep quiet and pay for it and delete it, even if it takes you all day long and a terabyte disk drive". Don't think so. Anyway, what does the "with today's e-mail providers" mean? Big fat non-sequitir. "Today's e-mail providers" would actually be more likely to block her chickenboning than in the past.

-- rick

Her site www.moonlitenterprises.com resolves to moonlitenterprises.com. to 65.98.60.74
Doesn't tend to inspire confidence does it, that name? Sublitted for SiteAdvisor inspection, also perfectwealthformula.com and lazyrichgirl.com. Surpised she didn't submit them herself (has to be worth a few SEO points) but done now anyway, JIC there's a reason.

Doesn't tend to inspire confidence does it, that name? Sublitted for SiteAdvisor inspection, also perfectwealthformula.com and lazyrichgirl.com. Surpised she didn't submit them herself (has to be worth a few SEO points) but done now anyway, JIC there's a reason.

Good idea!

Surpised she didn't submit them herself (has to be worth a few SEO points) but done now anyway, JIC there's a reason.

Farelf, this is most probably a stupid question (considering who's asking it), but, what are SEO points?

Think Search Engine ..... typically, folks want to play games with the Order of the search engine output Rankings .... one measurement used for some 'rankings' is how many links point 'to' the page ... which suggests why so many spammers work so hard to get thier crap posted into blogs, forums, newsgroups, web-sites, etc. .. in the hopes that their crap pages will somehow 'rise to the top' in a search query result ....

Think Search Engine ..... <SNIP> Order <SNIP>

Wazoo,

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated!

Farelf, this is most probably a stupid question (considering who's asking it), but, what are SEO points?
Um ... like Wazoo said (while I was commuting or something). Thanks Wazoo. There's an Optimization term in there, too. Better than the philosopher's stone for some, phony economics to others but some people even pay for "professional" help to increase their rankings. Apparently. Google et al try to keep some sort of control over it lest it become more of menace than mainsleaze spam itself (yeah, and there's black hat and white hat varieties of practitioners). Wikipedia (of course) knows more about it than I - Search engine optimization. Just when you think society has sunk through to the bottom of the sump ... a further abyss. Still, not as bad as "Big Brother".

Archived