Can webmaster of free hosted service receive abuse email?

twan

Good morning,

My free hosting service was abused by spammers since a few days.

They create a site on the service and then include the url of this site in the email that they send many people (the spam email).

The sending of the spam email is done by using other servers not under my control.

At this moment spamcop sends a abuse email to my hosting provider and he creates a abuse ticket so that i can block the site.

I was wondering if it is possible that i also get a email when spamcop sends a abuse email? Then i can directly take action and i don't have to wait for the ticket of my hosting provider.

A free hosted site is on a subdomain on mydomain.com . The email entry in the dns of mydomain.com is correct.

Kind regards,

Twan

At this moment spamcop sends a abuse email to my hosting provider and he creates a abuse ticket so that i can block the site.

I was wondering if it is possible that i also get a email when spamcop sends a abuse email? Then i can directly take action and i don't have to wait for the ticket of my hosting provider.

A free hosted site is on a subdomain on mydomain.com . The email entry in the dns of mydomain.com is correct.

See How can I get SpamCop reports about my network? - and if you are going to get involved, I would suggest you look at everything under Help for abuse-desks and administrators. Does this address your concerns?

See How can I get SpamCop reports about my network? - and if you are going to get involved, I would suggest you look at everything under Help for abuse-desks and administrators. Does this address your concerns?

Noting that the 'official FAQ' sections pointed to are expanded 'here' .... to include the lack of data found in those 'summary' reports.

Archived