How to add my AOL email adress to the list of my mailhosts ?

Hello SpamCop Experts,

If I try the procedure to add my AOL adress as a new mailhost there is never any reaction coming back from aol.com. All my other adresses make no trouble.

If I submit any spam coming via AOL I always get the error message: System seems not to be in contact with any of your mailhosts. Nothing to do...

What can I do to get my AOL adress included into my mailhost list ?

thanks for a hint

K. from Germany

thanks for a hint

Try reading and following instructions in one of the Pinned posts from Ellen. There's a reason those posts were 'Pinned' .... I won't even try to explain why the "Please read before posting" comments were added.

Try reading and following instructions in one of the Pinned posts from Ellen. ..

I have gone through any of Ellen's pinned posts and found NOT ANY WORD REFERRING TO AOL.

Please be so kind, great master, and tell your foolish adeptus which instructions you recommend.

thanks

K.

I have gone through any of Ellen's pinned posts and found NOT ANY WORD REFERRING TO AOL.

Please be so kind, great master, and tell your foolish adeptus which instructions you recommend.

thanks

K.

...The pinned posts aren't intended to deal specifically with AOL -- they are general instructions for everyone, including AOL users. Please re-read with this in mind and let us know what, if anything, you do not understand and we'll try to explain it (if we can, or refer you to the SpamCop Deputies, if we can't). Thanks! :) <g>

I can appreciate that there just might be a language issue involved, but .... "If you have problems with mailhosts -- 1) registering new hosts; 2) returning probes; 3) spam parses or other issues you may post in this forum. However other than very general responses I will need you to write to deputies <at> admin.spamcop.net with "mailhosts" in the subject line. " does seem to be pretty clear. If you actually have used SpamCop.net Reporting tools, then I don't see how the rest of her instructions in that post would be very confsuing either.

Your post over in the newsgroups seems to suggest that even more is probably going on ...????

Archived