How to renew subscription?

keithraper

Does anyone know how to renew a subscription to Spamcop? I have searched the site and the forums and cannot find it anywhere.

Since you posed this question in the reporting service forum, I'm assuming you are talking about the purchase of reporting credit. Take a look at the FAQ for more information: http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/128.html

If, though, you actually mean the Email service then take a look here: http://mail.spamcop.net/members.php

Andrew

Does anyone know how to renew a subscription to Spamcop? I have searched the site and the forums and cannot find it anywhere.

there are several sections / parts of the spamcop.net tool-set.You didn't actually state just what type of subscription to which part you are asking about.

Just as agsteele did, I'll note that you posted into the Reporting Help section, which would imply a paid/fuel/premuim Reporting Account. "Your loffed-into www.spamcop.net page should show an "Add Fuel" link, which would take you to another page to actually 'spend' your money. That actual FAQ data would be found in the SpamCop FAQ 'here' under the Parsing & Reporting section ...

SpamCop Parsing and Reporting Service

What is this? How does it work? How do I use it?

SpamCop Report Types

SpamCop Analogous to a Credit Reporting Agency?

How do I sign up?

Of great note, this link takes one back to the original/official FAQ on the www.spamcop.net pages ....

How do I sign up?

--> Free Reporting Service

--> Upgrade to a premium member account

On the other hand, of it was an e-mail account that you wish to renew .... then again, one would start with the SpamCop FAQ 'here' .... but jump/scroll down to the section dealing with e-mail accounts;

SpamCop Email System & Accounts

What is this SpamCop Mail Service?

What is the cost?

How do I sign up?

NEW! How many SpamCop e-mail accounts do I need?

--> One is enough

--> Maybe I need three or more?

How do I sign up for multiple accounts under the family plan?

Discounted Additional Account, more detail

When does my account expire?

How do I renew my account?

But then also noting that the next to the bottom item in that list talks about receiving e-mails prior to an account ecpiration ....

Archived