My turn to be heavily spammed

StevenUnderwood

I must have pissed off someone ;)

Starting at 8:30 AM, every 5-10 minutes, I have been receiving 4 copies of various spams. Spamcop is showing me these are being sent to the following addresses, cometimes with only one name in the To: and the rest Cc:

To: underwood[at]spamcop.net, underwood[at]spamcop.net, MISSING_MAILBOX_TERMINATOR[at]SYNTAX-ERROR., underwood[at]spamcop.net, MISSING_MAILBOX_TERMINATOR[at]SYNTAX-ERROR., underwood[at]spamcop.net, MISSING_MAILBOX_TERMINATOR[at]SYNTAX-ERROR., unixguy[at]spamcop.net, MISSING_MAILBOX_TERMINATOR[at]SYNTAX-ERROR.

To: underwood[at]spamcop.net, underwood[at]spamcop.net, MISSING_MAILBOX_TERMINATOR[at]SYNTAX-ERROR., underwood[at]spamcop.net, MISSING_MAILBOX_TERMINATOR[at]SYNTAX-ERROR., underwood[at]spamcop.net, MISSING_MAILBOX_TERMINATOR[at]SYNTAX-ERROR., unixguy[at]spamcop.net, MISSING_MAILBOX_TERMINATOR[at]SYNTAX-ERROR.

And what of poor unixguy?

-- rick

I must have pissed off someone ;)

Starting at 8:30 AM, every 5-10 minutes, I have been receiving 4 copies of various spams. Spamcop is showing me these are being sent to the following addresses, cometimes with only one name in the To: and the rest Cc:

Well you could try and take a positive view, just now they aren't hitting me - must be preoccupied with addresses beginning in 'U' :blink:

Andrew

Archived