[Resolved] Quick Reports disappearing?

Tommy

I've been quick-reporting spam all day, as usual, but I've only received a single "Quick Reporting Data" response today, around midday. Normally they trickle back a few minutes after I report each batch, and this one does NOT list even all the spam from this morning.

I've been checking this forum and so far I haven't seen others mention a problem. The little "Reporting Server Status" graph at the top of the page has plenty of green in it...

Interesting point Tommy. I have only gotten 2 return emails (0030 EST) about 4 spam reported. I have reported 50+ spam today starting about 1000 EST with no responses. Logging on and looking at "past reports" all the submissions seem to be there with "no reports filled".

Who knows?

Who knows?

The system seemed to have had a bone in its throat. I just got a quick report back with 30 some spam results in it. Looking again at 'past reports' the system seems to have make up for lost time.

The system seemed to have had a bone in its throat. I just got a quick report back with 30 some spam results in it. Looking again at 'past reports' the system seems to have make up for lost time.

Well, several minutes ago eleven quick report details have appeared in my mailbox and they seems account for all the reporting that I have made in the day, so the "blockade" seems to have cleaned now.

Well, several minutes ago eleven quick report details have appeared in my mailbox and they seems account for all the reporting that I have made in the day, so the "blockade" seems to have cleaned now.

I was going to reply that I haven't yet seen enough to account for a day's worth, but I just reported a small number (about 40) spam messages and I got THREE LARGE status reports back. So maybe the logjam gets stuck per-account somehow... ??

But it seems to be working normally (maybe even a bit faster than usual) now.

Archived