Bug/Formatting Issue with SCMail in FireFox 3

I installed FireFox 3 yesterday and noticed the following white gap on the right side of the window. It only occurs in SCMail, but not in the reporting page.

FireFox 1.x was released, folks complained about all the "broken" web pages. FireFox 2.x was released, folks complained about all the "broken" web pages. What a surprise, FireFox 3.s finally gets released and a complaint is raised about a "broken" web page. The funny thing is that a heck of a lot of web pages were never 'fixed' .. but FireFix updates/patches seem to put an end to the storm of complaints. The use of the Beta versions for a couple of months allegedly used by so many folks always left me in the dark as to how such simple things could have been missed.

I'm not saying that there might not be a code tweak or two in the 'Horde/IMP code used on the e-mail system (and developed by another whole crew of folks around the world) .. but historically ..... it would normally be that a Bug Report to the FireFox developrs would be more in order. Even you make the case that the "problem" didn't appear until after your installation of FF 3.x ....????

I installed FireFox 3 yesterday and noticed the following white gap on the right side of the window. It only occurs in SCMail, but not in the reporting page.

Yes, I concur but it isn't a problem :-) So I'm not troubled. As Wazoo notes it will most likely be resolved with time.

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...

Archived