SpamCop Email problem earlier

Jul 17, 2008

[13:22 EDT] The previous problem with bellsouth.net emails (as well as att.net and sbcglobal.net) appears to be resolved. Those emails should be delivered normally now.

[10:18 EDT] Mail to bellsouth.net addresses isn't getting through right now as AT&T isn't allowing us to deliver it. We're working on getting this mail through. No mail will be lost, it will just be delayed until bellsouth.net lets us deliver mail again.

I did not see this until just now since I primarily use IMAP connections now. Also noting there don't seem to be many questions generated here about this. Posting it in case something comes up and to inform the regular posters of the situation. I don't se any reason to pin this since the problem appears to be over.

I did not see this until just now since I primarily use IMAP connections now. Also noting there don't seem to be many questions generated here about this. Posting it in case something comes up and to inform the regular posters of the situation. I don't se any reason to pin this since the problem appears to be over.

I also had no clue the issue existed until I saw an absolutely horrible post (in my opinion) over in the spamcop newsgroup. [scspamcop] What's the Bellsouth story? Peter Pearson

Just what page is "the SpamCop login page" ?????

Went with the decision process that the Parsing & Reporting system wouldn't send out a warning about something like this to users, so figured it had to be about the SpamCop e-mail system. Like you, by the time I was aware, it was apparently a non-issue. Saying anything more and it'll sound like I'm grumbling about something yet again <g>

I should have written Webmail login page. That is what I said in my mind as I wrote SpamCop :)

??? I was talking about the newsgroup post. Your Subject/Title line at least included the word "Email" ..... posted into the Email Sysyetm & Accouts Forum section, whereas the newsgroup post was placed into the 'dumping ground for everything these days' spamcop newsgroup.

At issue, as you noted, one would have to have a reason to actually login to a certain page to know that this Announcement had been made. Even the (logged in) www.spamcop.net web-form-submittal page still shows;

News: (Last Modified: Saturday, April 12, 2008 10:37:39 PM -0500)

As above, any more and it might sound like I'm griping about the 'support status' of this Forum.

Archived